Join the King’s Road Curve loyalty programme to receive special discounts and offers
and support the local independent businesses and charities “on the curve”:
By becoming a loyalty cardholder of the King’s Road Curve you will be supporting local businesses and charities, and you will benefit from special promotions only offered to King’s Road Curve cardholders.
The annual subscription fee is £10 and is valid for 12 months from your date of joining. We will donate £1 from each subscription to the Royal Trinity Hospice (our local charity shop is located at 389 King's Road).
Further details and updates will be posted on this page during our soft launch period. If you have any queries or would like any more information, please contact us by email at email@example.com
The KRC Loyalty Card promotions include:
• Pingo Pongo 10% discount on purchases of £100 or over from their selection of toys, arts & crafts, gifts and clothing at 416 King's Road. Excludes Lego and books.
• AntikBar 10% discount on their original vintage posters at the gallery at 404 King's Road. Excludes auctions, posters on commission, online orders, and restoration services.
• Box Galleries 10% discount on their contemporary art at 402 King's Road. Offer applies to primary artwork only.
• Bretz 10% discount on their accessories at 359 King's Road.
• Kings of Chelsea (to be confirmed) 387 King's Road.
• Daniela de Montby Handbags 20% discount on bags, 10% discount on furniture and interior design services.
• Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants 10% discount on wine and champagne. Excludes current offers. 410 King's Road.
• The Baby Cot Shop 10% discount on gifts and decor, 5% on furniture. 408 King's Road.
Please contact the participating stores directly for further information on their discounts and offers.
More discounts and offers may be offered from the other KRC Members on the curve:
382 King's Road - Handbag Clinic
414 King's Road - Opium
428 King’s Road - Kingsland Pre-Prep School
434 King’s Road - Silian
436 King's Road - Tanya Baxter Contemporary