• Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants is a full service retail merchant of fine wines and spirits in Chelsea. 410 King's Road.
• AntikBar specialises in original vintage posters covering all subjects from around the world. Poster auctions. Linen backing and restoration services. 404 King's Road.
• The Baby Cot Shop delivers unique and safe handcrafted nursery furniture and selected accessories. Nursery interior design service. 408 King's Road.
• Kings of Chelsea is the exclusive dealer for Roberto Cavalli Home Interiors in the UK offering luxury Italian furniture and homeware. Interior design services. 387 King's Road.
• Box Galleries is a contemporary art gallery specialising in bringing together recognised investment artwork with emerging talent. In situ trial services. 402 King's Road.
• Pingo Pongo children's shop offers a selection of unique classic wooden toys, arts & crafts, gifts and clothing from birth to 10 years old. 416 King's Road.
• Bretz produces customised furniture and interiors creating authentic style expressing each individual's unique personality and high life style. 359 King's Road.
• Daniela de Montby designs handcrafted handbags using the finest Italian leather, each a unique result of creative inspiration with the individual in mind.
• Velorution is the premium urban cycling store specialising in electric and folding bikes, British-made bicycles and design-led European brands. 325 King's Road.
The King’s Road Curve neighbourhood business group was set up in October 2018 by the small independent shops, galleries, restaurants and bars located on the curve in the King’s Road Chelsea London between Beaufort Street and Limerston Street. We aim to promote and revive the area for businesses and draw on the iconic history of the area, participating in local activities for the benefit of local residents, local groups and charities, and visitors to the area.
Please visit our Events page for information on events and exhibitions on the curve, and scroll down for an area map and links to follow us on social media. Information on joining our loyalty programme for special offers in support of the local businesses and charities is given on our Loyalty Card page.
Here is our current list of businesses "on the curve" that includes health & beauty outlets, baby & children's shops, home interiors, wine & food, art galleries, fashion boutiques, a car showroom, bookshop, Post Office, a cycle shop, bars & restaurants—the King's Road Curve really does offer something for everyone!:
402 King’s Road - Box Galleries
404 King’s Road - AntikBar Original Vintage Posters
408 King’s Road - The Baby Cot Shop
410 King’s Road - Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants
428 King’s Road - Kingsland Pre-Prep School
434 King’s Road - Silian
436 King's Road - Tanya Baxter Contemporary
327 King’s Road - HT by Sakurami London
329 King's Road - Azteca
331 King's Road - Quinn Harper
335 King's Road - Duck and Dry
343 King's Road - Ryness Lighting
345 King's Road - Ryman Stationery
347 King's Road - Leyland
351 King's Road - Post Office
354 King's Road - Beaufort House
357 King's Road - World's End Bookshop
358 King's Road - Busaba
362 King's Road - Sheridan
371 King's Road - Triyoga
374 King's Road - Atelier Chelsea
376 King's Road - KallKwik
378 King’s Road - Signet Contemporary Art
380 King's Road - Emmett London
383 King's Road - Chicama
385 King’s Road - Kahn Design / Chelsea Truck Co
386 King's Road - Be-stro
388 King's Road - Prezzemolo & Vitale
392 King's Road - E&O Chelsea
394 King's Road - Lockonego
396 King's Road - The Organic Pharmacy
398 King's Road - Juicebaby
400 King's Road - Chelsea Health Store
430 King's Road - Vivienne Westwood World's End
438 King's Road - Medlar
440 King's Road - Aylesford International
442 King's Road - Mucci's
The King's Road Curve was founded by and is organised by Daniela from Daniela de Montby Handbags, Harriet from AntikBar Original Vintage Posters, Nikki from Pingo Pongo, and Toks from The Baby Cot Shop, with the help of Emma from Box Galleries.